Wednesday, May 19, 2010

first ultrasound

All those weeks of guessing and wonder is finally over. We just confirmed we're having a baby boy! I was sad for a minute because I've been secretly wishing I'd be a girl, but a baby boy is great just the same. 


I was anxious during the procedure because the machine wasn't reading anything. They had to restart the machine a few times before they got a picture. Then they started measuring this and that. I didn't really understand anything they were saying but doctor grace said the baby's healthy and she seemed happy with what she's seeing so I guess everything's great. It's really a relief to know that the baby's complete [2 hands, 2 feet, head, genitals intact, etc]. I was really worried he would have some birth defect since I only started prenatal vitamins and milk when I was 5 months pregnant. So thank God. 


The ultrasound by the way only costs Php600 plus doctor fee of Php150 so our total fee was only Php750. This came as a surprise since we expected at least Php1500. So again, thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All original content unless otherwise specified belongs to DEE, and is not to be used without permission.
Thank you.