Monday, July 19, 2010

34 weeks: OB appointment

Pregnancy weight gain: 30 lbs so far
Stats: 1 cm dilated

Dr. Grace says the baby's really big, around 7lbs already. She cautioned me to watch what I'm eating since it's also affecting the baby's weight, not just mine. I can't imagine my tummy getting any bigger than it already is, very few shirts cover my whole tummy now.

Weekly OB appointments starts on August 2. Hope baby's ok till then.

Love you baby..mwah!

J asked ate Neng if he can be inside the delivery room..

J: te, pwede bana sa room?
N: mag-unsa man ka didto?

hahah...sayang though. I really want him to be there since it's our first baby and just so he'll know what it's like when someone's givng birth..aaagh..the pain..

Song of the day: Beauty in the world by Macy Gray
Love song of the day: and I love you so by don mclean

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All original content unless otherwise specified belongs to DEE, and is not to be used without permission.
Thank you.