Sunday, July 18, 2010

back aches

I can't sleep! After hours of tossing and turning, my back is now aching pretty badly and it's affecting my much needed sleep. I've been a stomach sleeper for years, but since i got pregnant, I was told that I have to sleep on my side. this wasn't an issue for awhile but i didn't know i would ache this much.

UPDATE:


"A new product has arrived in the world of pregnancy comfort..." 

I came across this ingenious British product called The Holo - the lilo with a hole. It's just like your usual floaters and inflatable mattresses, only it has a hole where you can pop your protruding belly. I wish I discovered   this earlier, it would have ended all my sleeping problems. If you want to learn more about the product, head over to their site.



PS. this isn't a paid post. gusto ko lang i-share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All original content unless otherwise specified belongs to DEE, and is not to be used without permission.
Thank you.