Thursday, August 19, 2010

38 weeks: Ob appointment update

pregnancy weight: 55 kg
stats: still 3.5 cm dilated
belly measurement: 36 cm

Dr Grace felt around my tummy and it seems nothing is happening soon. I'm beginning to think baby Gabo is very content to keep his head right in my pelvis and stay there a few more weeks.wag naman sana.
 
At 38 weeks, needless to say... I'm having a horrible time. Sleep is the worst now, i can't stay long on just one side because of all the baby weight so i have to turn to the other side. but turning is a whole different chore too. Walking and sitting are also becoming unbearable. There is this constant pressure in between my legs that makes me feel like Baby Gabo's coming out any minute now. *super unlike!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All original content unless otherwise specified belongs to DEE, and is not to be used without permission.
Thank you.