Sunday, August 8, 2010

organizing for baby

we still don't have a nursery yet, so all of baby gabo's gifts were simply dumped in our bedroom. after the baby shower, it has grown to quite a pile.


I know I have to do something about the pile before the baby comes out. ASAP!so i just placed his clothes (onesies, shirts, etc), diapers, bibs, washcloths, towels, etc in this white storage case my mom got from IKEA and the rest (wipes, nasal aspirator, breast pump, milk dispenser, etc.) i placed on the baby wash tub.



I also packed most of the stuff we need for the hospital, a bag for baby gabo and another for me and J. I'll probably pack another bag for food, drinks, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© All original content unless otherwise specified belongs to DEE, and is not to be used without permission.
Thank you.