Tuesday, August 17, 2010

touching birthing video


i've been watching a lot of birthing videos, but this one made me cry. probably because she was surrounded by people who loves her while giving birth. i couldn't stop feeling pity for myself. i'll be all alone when the big day comes, my mom and dad is in the middle east and can't come even if they want to and my sister's away in med school. J's whole family is in NYC. so it's just J and me. *boohoo* it would've nice to be surrounded by family.

An Amazing Miracle from Jake Madsen on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Touching indeed. It made me cry, too. Especially the part when the baby was given to the mom and there were tears in her eyes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

© All original content unless otherwise specified belongs to DEE, and is not to be used without permission.
Thank you.